Beef Zucchini Enchiladas
Zucchini can do it all and these enchiladas prove it! It's much easier to roll up than you would imaging making these so fun to make.
- 2 tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 large onion, chopped
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 lb. organic grass fed ground beef
- 2 tsp. chili powder
- 1 tsp. cumin
- 1½ c. red enchilada sauce, divided
- 4 large zucchini, halved lengthwise
- 1 c. shredded Monterey jack
- 1 c. shredded cheddar
- Sour cream, for drizzling
- Freshly chopped cilantro, for serving
- Preheat oven to 350° and grease a 9”-x-13” baking pan with cooking spray. In a large skillet over medium heat, heat oil. Add onion and cook until soft, 5 minutes, then add garlic and cook until fragrant, 1 minute more. Add organic grass fed ground beef and cook, breaking up meat with a wooden spoon, until no longer pink, about 6 minutes. Drain fat.
- Return skillet to stove then add 1 cup enchilada sauce, chili powder, and cumin. Season with salt and pepper. Let simmer 5 minutes.
- On a cutting board, use a Y-shaped vegetable peeler to make thin slices of zucchini. Lay out three slices, slightly overlapping, and place a spoonful of beef mixture on top. Roll up and transfer to baking dish. Repeat with remaining zucchini and beef mixture.
- Spoon remaining ½ cup enchilada sauce over zucchini enchiladas and sprinkle with both cheeses.
- Bake until cheese is melty, 20 minutes.
- Garnish with sour cream and cilantro before serving.
How To Make Beef Zucchini Enchiladas
If you're trying to eat low-carb, you need these Beef Zucchini Enchiladas.Full recipe: http://dlsh.it/7fnBuNe
Julkaissut Delish Tiistaina 4. joulukuuta 2018