Hot Cocoa Pudding Shots
Enjoy your favorite winter drink as a pudding shot!
- 1 package instant chocolate pudding mix
- 1 packet hot cocoa mix
- ⅔ c. whole milk
- ⅔ c. Baileys Irish Cream
- ½ tsp. pure vanilla extract
- Whipped cream, for serving
- Cocoa powder, for serving
- Marshmallow bits, for serving
- In a large bowl, combine chocolate pudding and cocoa mix with milk. Whisk until fully incorporated. Add Baileys and vanilla and whisk again. Pour into cups and refrigerate until thickened, 2 hours.
- Top with whipped cream, a sprinkle of cocoa powder, and marshmallow bits. Serve.
How To Make Hot Cocoa Pudding Shots
Hot Cocoa Pudding Shots are the boozy way to stay warm this winter.Full recipe: http://dlsh.it/kX62TeU
Julkaissut Delish Keskiviikkona 5. joulukuuta 2018