Best Paleo Pancakes
When you picture meals on the paleo diet, what do you see? We bet huge, fluffy stacks of golden pancakes aren't the first thing you imagine. Guess what though? Delicious paleo pancakes CAN BE YOURS, and we're here to show you how.
- 4 large eggs, separated
- 2 ripe bananas, mashed (about 1 c.)
- 1 c. almond flour
- 3 tbsp. coconut flour
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- ¼ tsp. ground cinnamon (optional)
- Pinch kosher salt
- Cooking spray
- Butter, for serving
- Maple syrup, for serving
- Berries, for serving
- In a large bowl, whisk together egg yolks, bananas, almond flour, coconut flour, baking powder, cinnamon, (if using) and salt. In a separate large bowl using a hand or standing mixer, whip egg whites until stiff peaks form, 4 to 5 minutes.
- Gently fold whipped egg whites into batter until evenly combined.
- Grease a large nonstick pan with cooking spray and place over medium-low heat. Pour about ¼-cup pancake batter onto the pan, spreading it out evenly. Cook until both sides are lightly golden. Serve with butter, maple syrup, and berries.
How To Make Paleo Banana Pancakes
These banana pancakes are so fluffy, you won't even believe they're paleo.Full recipe: http://dlsh.it/sHbkvp3
Julkaissut Delish Perjantaina 7. joulukuuta 2018