Chicken Parm Meatball Skillet
All the flavors you love in chicken Parm in a super-delicious, juicy meatball.
- 1 lb. ground chicken
- ½ c. bread crumbs
- ¼ c. freshly grated Parmesan
- 2 tbsp. freshly chopped parsley, plus more for garnish
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 large egg
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 3 tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 (28-oz.) can crushed tomatoes
- 1 tsp. crushed red pepper flakes
- 1½ c. shredded mozzarella
- Preheat oven to 400º. In a large bowl, combine ground chicken, bread crumbs, Parmesan, parsley, half the garlic, and egg and season with salt and pepper. Mix until fully combined, then form into meatballs.
- In a large oven proof skillet, heat 1 tablespoon oil over medium heat. Add meatballs and brown each side, 5 minutes. Transfer to a plate.
- Add remaining 2 tablespoons oil to skillet. Add remaining half garlic and cook until fragrant, 1 minute, then stir in crushed tomatoes and red pepper flakes.
- Bring to a simmer, then return meatballs to skillet. Top with mozzarella and bake until cheese is melted and chicken is no longer pink, 10 minutes more.
- Garnish with parsley before serving.
How To Make Chicken Parm Meatballs
Chicken Parm Meatballs are a combo of two perfect comfort foods. Full recipe: http://dlsh.it/HqJbeTM
Julkaissut Delish Perjantaina 7. joulukuuta 2018