The ribbons are optional, but they're also super adorable.
- 1 slice lemon
- 2 tbsp. sugar
- ¼ c. Blue Curacao, divided
- 1 bottle Champagne or Prosecco
- 2 c. lemonade, divided
- Thin white ribbon (optional)
- Place sugar on a small shallow plate. Rim each champagne flute with lemon wedge and dip in sugar.
- Divide blue curacao evenly between each glass. Fill halfway with bubbly, then top with lemonade.
- If using, cut ribbon into 6” pieces and tie bows on each glass’ stem.
You need to know about Tiffany Mimosas. Full recipe: http://dlsh.it/DnNDVeu
Posted by Delish on Thursday, May 10, 2018