Andes Chip Cookies
These gooey chocolate chip cookies are STUFFED with Andes Mints.
- 1 c. (2 sticks) melted butter
- 1 c. packed brown sugar
- ½ c. granulated sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp. pure vanilla extract
- 3 c. all-purpose flour
- 1½ tsp. baking soda
- ½ tsp. kosher salt
- 1 tsp. espresso powder (optional)
- 1 c. chopped Andes mints
- 1 c. chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 375° and line two large baking sheets with parchment paper. In a medium bowl, whisk flour, baking soda, salt, and espresso powder until combined.
- In a large bowl, using a hand mixer, beats butter and sugars until smooth and mixture is light. Add eggs, one at a time, beating well between each addition. Add vanilla and beat until combined.
- Gradually add dry ingredients to wet ingredients and stir until just combined. Fold in most Andes.
- Using a small cookie scoop, form dough into balls. Flatten slightly then top with remaining Andes.
- Bake until cookies are set, 10 to 12 minutes.
These gooey chocolate chip cookies are STUFFED with Andes Mints.Full recipe: http://dlsh.it/Xqo4uVm
Julkaissut Delish Maanantaina 10. joulukuuta 2018