Holiday Ice Cream Cone Shots
Turns out ice cream cones make perfect shot glasses.
- 6 Ice cream cones
- ½ c. chocolate chips, melted
- ¼ c. Crushed candy canes, plus more for serving
- 1½ c. hot chocolate
- ¼ c. Peppermint Schnapps
- Whipped cream, for serving
- Slice off tops of ice cream cones using a serrated knife.
- Dip tops of cones in melted chocolate and use a spoon to coat the bottom of the cones. Dip in crushed candy canes and transfer to the freezer. Let set until firm, about 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a large liquid measuring glass, whisk together hot chocolate and peppermint schnapps. Pour mixture into ice cream cones and garnish with whipped cream and more crushed candy canes.