Sheet-Pan Mac & Cheese
This is the EASIEST way to serve mac & cheese to a crowd.
- FOR MACARONI
- 1 lb. elbow macaroni
- ½ c. (1 stick) butter
- ½ c. flour
- 4 c. milk
- 2 tbsp. hot sauce, such a Cholula
- kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 3 c. shredded Cheddar
- 3 c. shredded mozzarella
- FOR BREAD CRUMB TOPPING
- ½ c. freshly grated Parmesan
- 1 c. panko bread crumbs
- ¼ c. extra-virgin olive oil
- Chopped parsley, for garnish
- Preheat oven to 375º. In a large pot of boiling water, cook macaroni according to package directions until al dente. Drain and set aside. To pot, melt butter. Sprinkle over flour and cook until slightly golden, 2 to 3 minutes. Pour in milk and whisk until combined, then add hot sauce, salt, and pepper. Let thicken, about 5 minutes.
- Remove pot from heat and whisk in cheddar and mozzarella until melted and smooth. Stir in cooked macaroni and pour into large sheet pan.
- In a small bowl, combine Parmesan, panko, and olive oil. Season with salt and pepper and sprinkle over mac. Bake until bubbly and golden, 20 to 25 minutes.
- Garnish with parsley and serve.
How To Make Sheet Pan Mac & Cheese
This is the EASIEST way to serve mac & cheese to a crowd.Full recipe: http://dlsh.it/yNLIvjj
Julkaissut Delish Tiistaina 11. joulukuuta 2018