Slow-Cooker Pineapple Baby Back Ribs
There's nothing better than a slab of bbq ribs
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- ½ teaspoon cayenne
- 2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 2 lb baby back ribs (905 g)
- 20 oz diced pineapple, 1 can (565 g)
- 28 oz barbecue sauce, 1 bottle (795 g)
- In a small bowl, combine the salt, pepper, onion powder, cayenne, cumin, chili powder, and garlic powder.
- Rub the spice mix all over the baby back ribs.
- Drain the juice from the can of pineapple and add to the slow cooker, along with the barbecue sauce. Stir to combine.
- Add the diced pineapple and ribs to the slow cooker and cover with the sauce.
- Cover and cook on high for 4 hours. Halfway through, flip the racks of ribs so the one that was previously on the bottom is now on top. Cover with more sauce.
- Remove the ribs from the slow cooker and cut into individual pieces. Serve with the leftover sauce and pineapple chunks.
Gift from the pineapple gods! 🍍🤤
Julkaissut Tasty Tiistaina 4. syyskuuta 2018