Cheesy Spinach Dip Christmas Tree
Spinach artichoke dip + flaky puff pastry + festive AF design = a Christmas masterpiece. But feel free to swap in whichever cheesy dip you desire.
- 1 (8-oz.) block cream cheese, softened
- ½ c. finely chopped artichoke hearts
- ½ c. frozen spinach, defrosted, drained and finely chopped
- ½ c. freshly grated Parmesan
- 2 tbsp. sour cream
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tsp. lemon zest (optional)
- ½ tsp. crushed red pepper flakes (optional)
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 2 sheets frozen puff pastry, defrosted
- 1½ c. shredded mozzarella
- 2 tbsp. melted butter
- ½ tsp. garlic powder
- Preheat oven to 375° and line a large baking sheet with parchment paper. In a large bowl, stir cream cheese, artichoke hearts, spinach, Parmesan, sour cream, garlic, and lemon zest and red pepper flakes (if using) until combined. Season mixture with salt and pepper.
- Unroll both pastry sheets onto baking tray, and use a pizza cutter or knife to cut a Christmas tree shape into the dough; reserve scraps. Remove top tree cut-out, and spread cream cheese mixture on bottom layer. Sprinkle with mozzarella then top with second tree cutout.
- Cut a star out of reserved puff pastry scraps and place on top of tree. Using a pizza cutter or knife, cut ½" thick "branches" on either side of tree, being careful to leave a 1" section in the center. Gently lift and twist each "branch".
- In a small bowl, mix together butter and garlic powder. Brush all over tree and star and bake until golden, 30 minutes.
You've never seen cheesy spinach dip like THIS before 🎄Full recipe: http://dlsh.it/anFfkut
Julkaissut Delish Torstaina 13. joulukuuta 2018