Peanut Butter Snowballs
We're making these for EVERYONE on our list this Christmas.
- 2 c. powdered sugar
- 1⅓ c. creamy peanut butter
- ¼ c. butter, melted
- ⅔ c. graham crackers crumbs
- 1 tbsp. maple syrup
- 1 tsp. kosher salt
- 2 c. white chocolate, melted
- 2 tsp. coconut oil
- Sprinkles, for garnish
- Place a wire cooling rack on a large baking sheet. In a large bowl, combine powdered sugar, peanut butter, butter, graham cracker crumbs, maple syrup and salt. Using a whisk or hand mixer, mix ingredients until smooth and fully incorporated.
- Using a small cookie scoop, form mixture into balls and place on prepared baking sheet.
- In a medium bowl, combine melted white chocolate and coconut oil and stir until smooth. Dip peanut butter balls in white chocolate and place on cooling rack (excess chocolate will drop off).
- Top with sprinkles, then refrigerate until set, about 10 minutes.
Peanut Butter Snowballs are like little balls of happiness.Full recipe: http://dlsh.it/XnMl3G6
Julkaissut Delish Torstaina 8. marraskuuta 2018