Bacon Brie Crescent Wreath
Bacon Brie Crescent Wreaths are the most genius way to use Pillsbury crescent rolls.
- 2 8-oz tubes Crescent rolls
- ⅓ c. cranberry sauce
- 1 12-oz wheel of brie, cut into cubes
- 8 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1 tbsp. Chopped parsley, for garnish
- Preheat oven to 375°. Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper. Unroll crescent rolls, separating each triangle. Arrange in a sunburst pattern, with pointed ends of the triangles facing outward (the base of the triangles should overlap).
- Spread cranberry sauce on dough. Top with brie and bacon. Fold triangle tips over filling and tuck under base to secure.
- In a small bowl, whisk egg. Brush top of dough with egg and sprinkle with salt and pepper. Bake until dough is golden 15-20 minutes. Garnish with parsley and serve.
Bacon Brie Crescent Wreaths are the most genius way to use Pillsbury crescent rolls. Full recipe: http://dlsh.it/Ti2AjpF
Julkaissut Delish Torstaina 13. joulukuuta 2018