Crock-Pot Chicken Tacos
Bet you didn't know your Crock-Pot could do THIS.
- 2 lb. boneless, skinless chicken breasts (about 4)
- ½ yellow onion, sliced
- ⅓ lime juice
- 4 chiles in adobo, chopped, plus 3 tbsp. chiles in adobo sauce
- 2 tsp. kosher salt
- 1 tbsp. packed brown sugar
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- 1 tsp. chili powder
- ½ tsp. cumin
- 1 can Mexican beer, such as Modelo
- FOR SERVING
- Corn tortillas
- Shredded purple cabbage
- Sliced jalapeño
- Sliced avocado
- Place onions at the bottom of slow cooker, then place chicken on top. In a medium bowl or measuring cup, whisk together lime juice, chiles, salt, brown sugar, garlic powder, chili powder, and cumin. Pour lime juice mixture and beer over chicken. Cover and cook on low for 4 hours or high for 2 hours.
- When chicken is tender, remove from slow cooker and shred, then return to slow cooker with 3 tbsp. chilis in adobo sauce and toss with the cooking liquid. Remove chicken with slotted spoon or tongs and serve with tortillas and toppings of your choice.
Bet you didn't know your Crock-Pot could do THIS.Full recipe: http://dlsh.it/0Mrv2to
Julkaissut Delish Maanantaina 17. joulukuuta 2018