Grilled Cheese Bloody Marys
The cocktail version of grilled cheese and tomato soup.
- 2 c. tomato juice
- 8 oz. vodka
- 2 tbsp. Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tbsp. prepared horseradish
- 2 tsp. hot sauce
- Juice of ½ a lemon
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 4 slices bacon
- 2 tbsp. butter
- 4 slices white bread
- 4 slices cheddar
- ½ c. Old Bay seasoning, for rimming glasses
- 4 pickle spears
- In a a large pitcher, stir together tomato juice, vodka, Worcestershire, horseradish, hot sauce, and lemon juice and season generously with pepper.
- In a large nonstick skillet over medium heat, cook bacon until crispy, 8 minutes. Drain on a paper towel- lined plate. Wipe skillet clean.
- Assemble sandwiches: Spread butter onto one side of each slice of bread. Place 2 slices cheddar cheese onto unbuttered side of two slices of bread, then top with remaining bread slices, buttered-side up.
- In the same skillet over medium heat, cook sandwiches until bread is golden and cheese is melty, 4 to 5 minutes per side. Remove from skillet and cut each into four triangles.
- Rim four glasses with a lemon wedge and dip in Old Bay.
- Add ice to glasses and pour over Bloody Mary mixture. Garnish with grilled cheese, bacon, and a pickle.
We all have that one friend who NEEDS these Grilled Cheese Bloody Marys.Full recipe: http://dlsh.it/JB65bCk
Julkaissut Delish Keskiviikkona 4. heinäkuuta 2018