Searing scallops might seem intimidating, but it's insanely easy to do at home. Here's how to do it perfectly every time.
- 1 lb. large scallops
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1 tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tbsp. butter, cut into pieces
- 2 tbsp. freshly chopped parsley
- Lemon wedges, for serving
- In large skillet over medium-high heat, melt butter with oil. Blot scallops dry with paper towels, then season generously with salt and pepper. When foaming of mixture has subdued, and the pan is just starting to smoke, add scallops.
- Cook, undisturbed, until bottom has developed a golden crust, 2 to 3 minutes. Flip and cook until golden on other side, 2 to 3 minutes more. Transfer to a serving platter.
- Into the same skillet, add butter. When melted, stir in herbs. Serve scallops with butter mixture and lemon wedges.
It's time you finally master perfectly Seared Scallops.Full recipe: http://dlsh.it/Cumw5ZD
Julkaissut Delish Torstaina 20. joulukuuta 2018