Chili Cheese Dog Egg Rolls
Yeah, we went there.
- 8 egg rolls
- 8 hot dogs
- 1 (15 oz.) can chili
- ½ c. minced white onion
- 1 c. shredded Cheddar
- 2 tbsp. finely chopped chives
- Vegetable oil, for frying
- Ketchup, for dipping
- Mustard, for dipping
- Place an egg roll wrapper on a clean surface in a diamond shape and place a hot dog on top, trimming the hot dog ends if necessary to fit. Top with a spoonful of chili, white onion, cheddar and chives.
- Fold up bottom half and tightly fold in sides. Gently roll, then seal fold with a couple drops of water. Repeat with remaining ingredients.
- In a large skillet over medium heat, heat oil (it should reach 1" up the side of pan) until it starts to bubble.
- Add egg rolls and fry until golden, 2 minute per side. Transfer to a paper towel-lined plate to cool slightly. Serve warm with ketchup and mustard for dipping.
You'll never eat a hot dog with a bun again after THIS. Full recipe: http://dlsh.it/dm6CNmu
Julkaissut Delish Sunnuntaina 14. lokakuuta 2018