Bacon Crack Bites
Get your fix.
- 1 package bacon, strips cut in half horizontally
- 32 Club Crackers
- ½ c. freshly grated Parmesan
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Ranch dressing, for dipping
- Preheat oven to 350º and line a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Arrange crackers on baking sheet and sprinkle with Parmesan. Tightly wrap each cracker with bacon and replace seam-side down, then top with more Parm.
- Bake until bacon is cooked through and bites are crispy, 48 to 50 minutes. Season with pepper and serve with ranch for dipping.
Bacon Crack Bites are the easiest way to feed your ranch addiction. Full recipe: http://dlsh.it/7X1S4uJ
Julkaissut Delish Torstaina 20. joulukuuta 2018