Turkey Club Roll-Ups
This low-carb lunch ditches the wrap for something way more clever.
- 4 slices deli turkey
- 2 tsp. mayo
- 2 slices cheddar, halved or quartered
- ½ c. shredded or chopped lettuce
- ½ tomato, sliced
- ¼ red onion, thinly sliced
- ½ avocado, sliced
- 4 slices cooked bacon
- kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- On a clean work surface, place two slices deli turkey and spread a thin layer of mayo on top. Top with 1 slice cheddar, half of the lettuce, tomato, red onion and avocado, and 2 slices bacon. Season generously with salt and pepper.
- Roll up and secure with toothpick, then repeat with remaining ingredients.
These low-carb Turkey Club Roll-Ups prove that no bread = no problem. Full recipe: http://dlsh.it/7mm0cwQ
Julkaissut Delish Keskiviikkona 12. joulukuuta 2018