Release your inner goddess with these healthy bowls.
- ½ lb. asparagus, ends trimmed
- 2 tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil, divided
- kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1 lb. boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- 1 tsp. dried oregano
- FOR THE DRESSING
- 1 c. mayonnaise
- 1 c. Greek yogurt
- 1½ c. chopped basil leaves
- ½ c. chopped parsley
- ¼ c. chopped chives (plus more for garnish)
- ¼ c. lemon juice
- 2 cloves garlic, coarsely chopped
- FOR THE BOWLS
- 4 c. cooked brown rice
- 1 avocado, sliced
- 1 c. halved cherry tomatoes
- Roast asparagus: Preheat oven to 425°. On a large baking sheet, toss asparagus with 1 tablespoon oil and season with salt and pepper. Bake until the asparagus is tender, about 15 minutes.
- Cook chicken: Heat remaining olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Season both sides of chicken with garlic powder, dried oregano, salt and pepper. Add chicken to the hot skillet and cook until golden and cooked through, about 8 minutes per side. Remove from heat and let rest for 10 minutes before slicing into strips.
- Make dressing: To a food processor, add mayonnaise, yogurt, basil, parsley, chives, lemon juice, and garlic. Pulse until smooth then season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Assemble bowls: Divide rice between 4 serving bowls. Top with avocado, cherry tomatoes, cooked chicken and roasted asparagus. Drizzle dressing over each bowl. Serve immediately.
If you're trying to eat healthy, you need to know about Goddess Bowls.Full recipe: http://dlsh.it/U5IYPqc
Julkaissut Delish Torstaina 20. joulukuuta 2018