It's no secret that Delish is obsessed with crazy pickle recipes. One of our all-time favorites: fried pickles.
- 1 c. panko bread crumbs
- ¼ c. freshly chopped dill
- 2 tbsp. melted butter
- ½ tsp. garlic powder
- ¼ tsp. cayenne pepper
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- ½ c. all-purpose flour
- 2 large eggs
- 1 c. pickle slices, patted dry with paper towels
- Ranch dressing, for dipping
- Preheat oven to 450° and line a large baking sheet with parchment paper. In a shallow bowl, stir together bread crumbs, dill, melted butter, garlic powder, and cayenne and season with salt and pepper. Put flour in another shallow bowl. In a third bowl, beat eggs.
- Working in batches, toss pickles in flour until lightly coated, then dip in eggs, then toss in panko mixture until fully coated.
- Place pickles on prepared baking sheet and bake until golden and crispy, about 15 minutes.
- Serve with ranch.
These Oven Fried Pickles have all of the crunch and none of the guilt. Full recipe: http://dlsh.it/zPrjSRX
Julkaissut Delish Lauantaina 1. syyskuuta 2018