Rumchata Hot Cocoa
Rumchata is having a moment. Hence the Rumchata cupcakes, eggnog, and pudding shots. Tbh, we're kinda embarrassed about how long it took us to make this hot chocolate. OBVIOUSLY, it's a match made in heaven.
- 2½ c. whole milk
- ¼ c. granulated sugar
- 2 tbsp. cocoa powder
- 1 tsp. pure vanilla extract
- 6 oz. chocolate chips (or chopped bittersweet chocolate)
- ½ c. Rumchata
- ⅓ c. warm caramel
- Whipped cream, for serving
- Cinnamon sugar, for garnish
- Cinnamon stick, for garnish
- Bring milk to a simmer in small saucepan over medium heat. Whisk in sugar and cocoa powder and stir until no lumps remain. Stir in chocolate chips and vanilla and cook, stirring occasionally, until the chocolate is completely melted. Stir in Rumchata, then turn off heat.
- Pour caramel into a small dish. Dip cups in the caramel to coat the rim. Pour hot chocolate into each glass, then top with whipped cream, a sprinkle of cinnamon sugar, more caramel, and a cinnamon stick.
RumChata lovers: This boozy hot cocoa is the best way to warm up aaaalll winter.Full recipe: http://dlsh.it/MfO3NMr
Posted by Delish on Thursday, November 29, 2018