S'mores Pudding Shots
Feel free to use regular or vanilla vodka if you can't find marshmallow vodka.
- 1 (3.9-oz.) package instant chocolate pudding
- ¾ c. milk
- ¼ c. marshmallow vodka
- 4 oz. Cool Whip
- 5 tbsp. graham cracker crumbs
- 1½ Hershey's chocolate bar, broken into rectangles
- Nonstick cooking spray
- 15 large marshmallows
- In a large bowl, combine chocolate pudding mix with milk and whisk to combine. Add vodka and whisk again until fully combined. Fold in Cool Whip.
- Add 1 teaspoon of graham cracker crumb to the bottom of each glass. Pour or pipe into shot glasses and refrigerate until chilled and firm, at least 1 hour.
- When set, preheat oven to broil. Spray a small baking sheet with cooking spray and arrange marshmallows standing up on the tray. Broil until marshmallows are golden, about 1 to 2 minutes. Keep an eye, it goes fast!
- Using a small metal spatula, top each shot glass with a marshmallow, place a piece of chocolate into the marshmallow, and serve.
How To Make S'mores Pudding Shots
S'mores Pudding Shots are the boozy version of your favorite dessert.Full recipe: http://dlsh.it/egqhQU2
Julkaissut Delish Tiistaina 18. joulukuuta 2018