Bacon Cabbage Dippers
Here we wrapped wedges in bacon, but if you've got vegetarian friends coming over, feel free to skip it. Simply roasted is just as addictive when dipped in ranch.
- 1 medium head green cabbage
- 1 lb. bacon
- ¼ c. grated Parmesan
- 2 tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
- Kosher salt
- 1 tsp. Freshly ground black pepper
- 1 tsp. dried oregano
- Preheat oven to 450°. Quarter the cabbage and remove thick stem, then cut each quarter piece in half.
- On two large baking sheets, toss cabbage lightly with Parmesan and oil then season with salt, pepper, and oregano.
- Wrap a piece bacon around each cabbage wedge. Bake until cabbage is golden and crispy around edges and bacon is cooked through, about 30 minutes. Serve warm with ranch for dipping.
This is the low-carb game day app you need for football season.Full recipe: http://dlsh.it/IqvEsNz
Julkaissut Delish Keskiviikkona 2. tammikuuta 2019