- 1 medium eggplant
- 2 tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tbsp. soy sauce
- 1 tsp. maple syrup
- ½ tsp. smoked paprika
- ½ tsp. Liquid Smoke
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Preheat oven to 300°. Line 2 baking sheets with parchment paper.
- Cut eggplant in quarters, lengthwise. Slice each quarter into long, thin strips.
- In a small bowl, whisk together olive oil, soy sauce, maple syrup, paprika, and liquid smoke.
- Place eggplant slices onto baking sheets and brush both sides with sauce. Season with pepper.
- Bake until eggplant is cooked through and beginning to get crisp, 45-50 minutes.
Did you know you can turn your eggplant into bacon?? You do now. Full recipe: http://dlsh.it/ZJm4Akj
Julkaissut Delish Keskiviikkona 2. tammikuuta 2019