Strawberry Chocolate Mousse
The perfect way to finish off a delicious dinner with your S.O.
- 6 oz dark chocolate, 72% is best (170 g)
- ½ cup low fat milk (120 mL)
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 cup greek yogurt (285 g)
- 8 strawberries
- In a small saucepan, heat milk on medium-low heat until scalding around 180˚F (82˚C). Do not boil the milk.
- Pour hot milk over chocolate.
- Add vanilla and salt. Let it stand for 3 minutes to soften.
- Whisk together until fully incorporated. Let cool.
- Add yogurt. Whisk together until fully incorporated.
- Layer chocolate in the bottom of 2 cups followed by strawberries. Repeat until the glasses are full.