Buffalo Cauliflower Wings
Vegetarians, your life is about to get a billion times better. Meat lovers, even those of you obsessed with classic wings, you won't miss the chicken.
- 1 head of cauliflower, cut into large florets
- 1 c. all-purpose flour
- 1 c. milk
- ½ tsp. garlic powder
- ½ tsp. kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1 c. hot sauce (such as Franks)
- 4 tbsp. melted butter
- Ranch dressing, for serving
- Celery sticks, for serving (optional)
- Preheat oven to 450° and line two large baking sheets with parchment paper. Make batter: In a medium bowl, whisk flour, milk, and garlic powder until combined. Season with salt and pepper and whisk until the batter is smooth.
- Dredge cauliflower in batter until evenly coated. Shake off excess batter and transfer to prepared baking sheets. Bake until the cauliflower is crispy and golden around edges, about 20 to 25 minutes.
- Meanwhile make buffalo sauce. In a large bowl, whisk together hot sauce and melted butter. Toss baked cauliflower “wings” in sauce before serving.
- Serve with ranch dressing and celery sticks, if desired.
The internet is obsessed with making Cauliflower Wings instead of buffalo wings for game day. Full recipe: http://dlsh.it/SYKMKJG
Julkaissut Delish Torstaina 27. lokakuuta 2016