Cheddar Corn Fritters
Cheddar corn fritters are so easy and delicious for you and your kids!
- 1 ½ cups flour (190 g)
- 2 cups corn, or one 15 oz (425 g) can (350 g)
- ½ cup shredded cheddar cheese (50 g)
- ⅓ cup fresh chives, chopped (15 g)
- ½ cup milk (120 mL)
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- ½ cup oil, for frying (120 mL)
- In a large bowl add the ingredients.
- Mix well.
- In a large skillet, heat a half cup of oil (or until entire skillet is covered with a thin layer) over medium-high heat.
- Spoon 2 tablespoons of mixture to form each fritter into the hot oil.
- Flip after about a minute and a half or when you can see the edges beginning to brown. Repeat for other side.
- Serve with a dollop of sour cream and chives.
Cheddar Corn FrittersFULL RECIPE: http://bzfd.it/2dNeLml
Julkaissut Tasty Maanantaina 3. lokakuuta 2016