Creamed Spinach Stuffed Salmon
If you're skeptical about the combination of cheese and salmon, don't be. We promise you, it's AMAZING. But if you're not so into the mozz, we have plenty of other healthy salmon ideas just for you.
- 4 (6-oz.) salmon fillets
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- ½ (8-oz.) block cream cheese, softened
- ½ c. shredded mozzarella
- ½ c. frozen spinach, defrosted
- ¼ tsp. garlic powder
- Pinch red pepper flakes
- 2 tbsp. butter
- Juice of ½ lemon
- Season salmon all over with salt and pepper. In a large bowl, mix together cream cheese, mozzarella, spinach, garlic powder, and red pepper flakes.
- Using a paring knife, slice a slit in each salmon to create a pocket. Stuff pockets with cream cheese mixture.
- In a large skillet over medium heat, heat oil. Add salmon skin side down and cook until seared, about 6 minutes, then flip salmon. Add butter and squeeze lemon juice all over. Cook until skin is crispy, another 6 minutes. Serve warm.
This salmon is STUFFED with creamed spinach.Full recipe: http://dlsh.it/TLCvAwA
Julkaissut Delish Tiistaina 8. tammikuuta 2019