Blackened Shrimp Bowls
Protein, whole grain, fresh veg--we've got you covered.
- 2 c. cooked brown rice
- 1 lb. shrimp, tails removed, peeled and deveined
- 1½ tsp. cumin
- 1 tsp. paprika
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- ½ tsp. onion powder
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 2 tbsp. olive oil, divided
- 1 c. fire roasted corn
- 1 red pepper, diced
- 2 tbsp. freshly chopped cilantro, plus more for garnish
- Juice of 1 lime, divided
- 1 avocado, thinly sliced
- Make shrimp: in a large bowl, toss shrimp with cumin, paprika, garlic powder, onion powder, and season with salt and pepper. In a large skillet over medium-high heat, heat 1 tbsp olive oil. Add shrimp and cook until opaque and charred.
- Make corn salad: in a medium bowl combine corn, pepper, and cilantro. Add 1 tbsp olive oil, juice of half a lime, and season with salt and pepper.
- Build bowls: divide rice between 4 bowls. Top with shrimp, corn salad, and ¼ avocado each. Garnish with cilantro, squeeze with lime and serve.
How To Make Blackened Shrimp Bowls
If you're trying to eat healthy, you NEED these Blackened Shrimp Bowls in your life. Full recipe: http://dlsh.it/mly1hhL
Julkaissut Delish Tiistaina 8. tammikuuta 2019