Mudslide Hot Chocolate
This is not your average hot chocolate.
- 2 c. whole milk
- 2 tbsp. cocoa powder
- ¼ c. sugar
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 6 oz. chocolate chips
- ¼ c. Baileys
- ¼ c. vodka
- ¼ c. Kahlua
- Whipped cream, for serving
- Chocolate Sauce, for serving
- crushed oreos, for serving
- Bring milk to a simmer in small saucepan over medium heat. Whisk in cocoa powder and sugar and stir until no lumps remain. Stir in chocolate chips and vanilla and cook, stirring occasionally, until the chocolate is completely melted. Turn off heat.
- Pour chocolate sauce in a small dish. Dip cups in the chocolate to rim the cup. Pour hot chocolate into each glass, then top with whipped cream. Garnish with crushed Oreos and drizzle more with chocolate sauce.
How To Make Mudslide Hot Chocolate
Warm up while you turn up with Mudslide Hot Chocolate. Full recipe: http://dlsh.it/oAJbUNz
Julkaissut Delish Perjantaina 20. tammikuuta 2017