Rolo Pretzel Bites
Pretzels and Rolos are a salty/sweet match made in heaven.
- 30 pretzels
- 15 Rolos
- ½ c. peanut butter, divided
- 1 tbsp. powdered sugar
- 2 c. chocolate chips, melted
- 1 tbsp. coconut oil
- Preheat oven to 350° and line a small baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Place half of the pretzels on a baking sheet and top with Rolos. Bake until Rolos are slightly melty, 2 to 3 minutes.
- While the pretzels are baking, mix ¼ cup peanut butter with the powdered sugar in a medium bowl. Spread the peanut butter mixture on one side of the other half of the pretzels.
- When the pretzels and Rolos come out of the oven, place the peanut butter pretzels on top of them, peanut butter side down. Place in the freezer to harden for 10 minutes.
- In a medium bowl, mix the melted chocolate with the coconut oil. Dip the chilled pretzels into the chocolate mixture. Return to the freezer for 5 minutes to set.
- Microwave the remaining peanut butter on high for 5 seconds. Place in a Ziploc bag and cut off a small corner. Drizzle the hardened pretzel bites with peanut butter and serve.
Good luck "just having one" of these addicting Rolo Pretzel Bites. Full recipe: http://dlsh.it/031ZRWD
Julkaissut Delish Perjantaina 11. tammikuuta 2019