Buffalo Cauliflower Bites
Buffalo Cauliflower Bites are PERFECT for your vegetarion friends this Super Bowl.
- 1 head cauliflower, cut into florets
- 1 tbsp. cornstarch
- 2 tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- ¼ c. hot sauce, such as Cholula
- 2 tbsp. melted butter
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- Blue cheese or ranch dressing, for serving
- Celery sticks, for serving
- Preheat oven to 450°. Toss cauliflower with cornstarch and oil and season with salt and pepper. Spread into an even layer and roast until golden, about 20 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl, combine hot sauce, butter, and garlic powder together.
- Pour hot sauce mixture over cauliflower and toss to coat.
- Serve warm with blue cheese and ranch dressing for dipping and celery sticks.
Buffalo Cauliflower Bites are PERFECT for your vegetarion friends this Super Bowl.Full recipe: http://dlsh.it/5BGbqQB
Julkaissut Delish Keskiviikkona 16. tammikuuta 2019