Potato Skin Burgers
Potato skins + burger = BLISS.
- 4 Yukon gold potatoes
- kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 2 tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 lb. ground beef
- 6 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 1½ c. shredded Cheddar
- ½ c. sour cream
- 1 tbsp. chopped fresh chives
- Preheat oven to 350º. Season potatoes with salt and pepper and rub with olive oil. Bake until tender, 1 hour 30 minutes. Raise oven temperature to 450º.
- Let potatoes cool, then halve lengthwise and scoop out potatoes, leaving ¼" potato on all sides.
- Place potato skins facedown and brush with oil. Bake until golden, 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, shape ground beef into burgers the same size as buns. Season with salt and pepper and cook until medium, 5 minutes per side.
- Flip and fill potato skins with bacon and cheese. Return to oven until cheese is melty, 5 minutes.
- Fill skins with sour cream and chives, then top one with a cooked burger and another potato skin.
How To Make Potato Skin Burgers
Bet you never thought to do THIS to your burger. cc: The Food in My BeardFull recipe: http://dlsh.it/D8Du539
Julkaissut Delish Tiistaina 15. tammikuuta 2019