Keto Chocolate Chip Cookies
The toughest part about keto-friendly recipes is figuring out low-carb, sugar-free desserts. This chocolate chip cookie recipe will save you.
- 2 large eggs
- ½ c. (1 stick) melted butter
- 2 tbsp. heavy cream
- 2 tsp. pure vanilla extract
- 2¾ c. almond flour
- ¼ tsp. kosher salt
- ¼ c. keto-friendly granulated sugar (such as Swerve)
- ¾ c. dark chocolate chips (such as Lily's)
- Cooking spray
- Preheat the oven to 350°. In a large bowl, whisk the egg with the butter, heavy cream, and vanilla. Stir in the almond flour, salt, and Swerve.
- Fold the chocolate chips into the cookie batter. Form the batter into 1" balls and arrange 3" apart on parchment lined baking sheets. Flatten the balls with the bottom of a glass that has been lightly greased with cooking spray.
- Bake until the cookies are golden, about 17 to 19 minutes.
If you're CRAVING cookies while going keto… we've gotchu.Full recipe: http://dlsh.it/JfwGUi0Join our keto FB group!: https://www.facebook.com/groups/justkeepitketo/
Julkaissut Delish Torstaina 17. tammikuuta 2019