Slow-Cooker Crab Dip
Crab dip is always a classy choice for an appetizer spread.
- 12 oz. cream cheese
- ½ c. freshly grated Parmesan, plus more for garnish
- ½ c. mayonnaise
- ½ c. thinly sliced green onions, plus more for garnish
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 1½ tbsp. Worcestershire sauce
- 1½ tsp. Old Bay seasoning, plus more for garnish
- 12 oz. canned crab meat (drained and flaked)
- RITZ Crackers, for serving
- In a slow-cooker, combine cream cheese, Parmesan, mayonnaise, green onions, garlic, lemon juice, Worcestershire, and Old Bay and stir until combined.
- Fold in crab meat and cook on low, 2 hours.
- Garnish with Parm, green onions, and Old Bay. Serve with crackers.
How To Make Slow-Cooker Crab Dip
Seafood lovers will be OBSESSED with this Slow-Cooker Crab Dip.Full recipe: http://dlsh.it/YHPMXJA
Julkaissut Delish Keskiviikkona 16. tammikuuta 2019