Spaghetti & Meatball Ring
You've never seen spaghetti and meatballs quite like this before.
- olive oil, for drizzling
- ¾ lb. ground beef
- ½ c. finely chopped onion
- ⅓ c. bread crumbs (preferably Italian)
- ¼ c. plus 2 tbsp. grated parmesan, divided
- ¼ c. chopped parsley, plus more for garnish
- 1 Egg, lightly beaten
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- ½ lb. spaghetti
- 2 c. marinara sauce
- 2 tubes crescent dough
- 1½ c. shredded mozzarella
- Preheat oven to 400°. In a large bowl, combine ground beef, onion, bread crumbs, ¼ cup Parmesan, parsley, egg and garlic. Season with salt and pepper then mix until just combined. Shape mixture into small meatballs (about 1”) and place on baking sheet. Drizzle with olive oil.
- Bake until mostly cooked through, 12 to 15 minutes. Reduce oven temperature to 375°.
- Meanwhile, make pasta. Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Add pasta and cook until al dente, about 10 minutes. Drain.
- Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper. Unroll crescent rolls and piece together like a sun shape, slightly overlapping, on the parchment. Top with spaghetti then nestle baked meatballs on top. Spoon about 1 cup marinara sauce over meatballs and spaghetti then sprinkle mozzarella on top. Gently roll up.
- Brush tops of crescents with olive oil then sprinkle with remaining Parmesan.
- Bake until crescents are golden, 12 to 15 minutes. Sprinkle with more parsley and serve warm with marinara for dipping.
This Spaghetti & Meatball Ring is the most fun you'll have at dinnertime. Full recipe: http://dlsh.it/HNlFdFY
Julkaissut Delish Keskiviikkona 16. tammikuuta 2019