Antipasto Egg Rolls
These egg rolls are the PERFECT appetizer. They're loaded with flavor and surprisingly easy to make.
- 12 egg roll wrappers
- 12 slices provolone
- 12 slices deli ham
- 36 slices pepperoni
- 1 c. shredded mozzarella
- 1 c. sliced pepperoncini
- vegetable oil, for frying
- ¼ c. freshly grated Parmesan
- 1 tbsp. Italian dressing, for serving
- Place an egg roll wrapper on a clean surface in a diamond shape place a slice of provolone in the center. Top with one slice of ham, 3 slices of pepperoni, and a large pinch of both mozzarella and pepperoncini. Fold up bottom half and tightly fold in sides. Gently roll, then seal fold with a couple drops of water.
- In a large skillet over medium heat, heat oil (it should reach 1" up the side of pan) until it pops and bubbles when a drop of water is added to the pan. Add egg rolls and fry until golden, 1 minute per side, then transfer to a paper towel-lined plate.
- Garnish with Parmesan and parsley and serve immediately, with Italian dressing on the side for dipping.
If you loved our Antipasto Squares, just WAIT 'til you try these Antipasto Egg Rolls.Full recipe: http://dlsh.it/gbImBIx
Julkaissut Delish Perjantaina 18. tammikuuta 2019