Cool Ranch Cauli Chips
Reach for these crisps when you've got a hankering for a salty snack! Don't forget to squeeze all the moisture out of your steamed cauli rice—it's imperative to making these crisps ACTUALLY crispy.
- Cooking spray
- 2 c. riced cauliflower
- 1½ c. grated Parmesan
- 2 tsp. ranch seasoning powder
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Preheat oven to 375°. Line a medium baking sheet with parchment paper and grease well with cooking spray.
- Place riced cauliflower in a medium microwave-safe bowl and microwave on high for 1 minute. Stir cauliflower, then microwave on high for 1 minute more. Transfer cauliflower to a clean kitchen towel and squeeze out as much moisture as you can. Return cauliflower to bowl.
- Add Parmesan and ranch seasoning to cauliflower and stir to combine. Season with pepper.
- Using a small cookie scoop (or a heaping tablespoon), place cauliflower mixture on prepared baking sheet and use the back of a spoon to flatten into a circle. Leave 1" space between each cracker.
- Bake for 12 minutes, or until golden at the edges. Let cool completely on baking sheet before serving.
These low-carb cauli chips taste EXACTLY like Cool Ranch Doritos 😍Full recipe: http://dlsh.it/wkksIJ4
Julkaissut Delish Perjantaina 18. tammikuuta 2019