Hot Cocoa Poke Cake
The only thing better than a cup of hot cocoa is Hot Cocoa Poke Cake.
- 1 box chocolate cake mix, plus ingredients called for on box
- 2 c. marshmallow creme
- 1 tbsp. water
- 2 c. heavy cream
- 2 packets hot cocoa mix
- ¼ c. marshmallow bits
- 2 tbsp. chocolate shavings
- Preheat oven to 350º and grease a 9"-x-13” pan. Prepare chocolate cake mix according to package directions and bake until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean, about 25 minutes.
- Poke cake all over with the bottom of a wooden spoon. In a small bowl, microwave marshmallow crème and water for 10 seconds, then stir until smooth. Pour all over cake, making sure to fill the poked holes.
- Make whipped topping: in a large bowl, combine heavy cream and hot cocoa mix. Using a hand mixer, beat until stiff peaks form, 3 to 4 minutes. Frost cake with the whipped cream and garnish with marshmallow bits and chocolate shavings. Serve.
The only thing better than a cup of hot cocoa is Hot Cocoa Poke Cake.Full recipe: http://dlsh.it/YrEJUus
Julkaissut Delish Keskiviikkona 16. tammikuuta 2019