Caramel Apple Nachos
Apple nachos are one of our favorite snacks for fall. Whether you're looking for a smart tailgating recipe or a Netflix & chill recipe, these don't get any easier.
- 4 Granny Smith apples, cored and thinly sliced
- 1 c. white chocolate chips, melted
- ¾ c. caramel, warmed
- 1 c. chopped pretzels
- 2 Heath bars, broken into pieces
- On a large plate, arrange apple slices on top of one another.
- Drizzle with half the white chocolate and caramel, then top with pretzels and Heath bars.
- Drizzle with remaining white chocolate and caramel.
- Serve immediately.
How To Make Caramel Apple Nachos
Caramel Apple Nachos = GENIUS.Full recipe: http://dlsh.it/kg8GLPA
Julkaissut Delish Maanantaina 14. tammikuuta 2019