All too often Super Bowl Parties are dominated by savory foods. No more! Give your chocolate-loving friends a real treat with these over-the-top delicious football cupcakes.
- 1 box chocolate cake mix, plus ingredients called for on box
- 1 c. (2 sticks) butter, softened
- 4 c. powdered sugar
- 1 tsp. pure vanilla extract
- 3 tbsp. heavy cream
- Pinch kosher salt
- Green food coloring
- 18 strawberries
- 1½ c. semisweet chocolate chips, melted
- ⅔ c. powdered sugar
- 3½ tsp. milk
- Preheat oven to 350° and line 2 muffin tins with cupcake liners. Prepare cake mix according to box directions and divide batter between cupcake liners. Bake until a toothpick inserted into the middle of a cupcake comes out clean, about 20 minutes. Let cool completely.
- Make buttercream: In a large bowl using a hand mixer or in the bowl of a stand mixer using the paddle attachment, beat butter until fluffy. Add powdered sugar and beat until combined, then add vanilla, heavy cream, and salt and beat until combined. Add green food coloring and mix until desired color is reached. Transfer to a piping bag fitted with a star tip.
- Line a small baking sheet with parchment paper. Dip each strawberry to coat entirely with chocolate, then place on prepared baking sheet. Refrigerate until chocolate is set, 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, making icing: In a small bowl, stir together powdered sugar and milk until thoroughly combined. Place icing into a piping bag or resealable plastic bag fitted with a small circular piping tip. When chocolate on strawberries has hardened, pipe laces on strawberries.
- To assemble cupcakes: pipe "grass" onto cupcakes and top with strawberry footballs.
Your friends will tackle these Football Cupcakes in MINUTES 🏈Full recipe: http://dlsh.it/3pBnxw3
Julkaissut Delish Keskiviikkona 23. tammikuuta 2019