Chili Cheese Dog Enchiladas
This dinner comes together in minutes, and disappears even faster! Feel free to use your favorite brand of chili, or even better — homemade!
- 2 (15 oz) cans chili (such as Amy's)
- 5 medium tortillas
- 2 c. shredded cheddar, divided
- 5 hot dogs
- 2 thinly sliced green onions, for garnish
- ½ c. chopped tomatoes, for garnish
- ¼ c. white onion, finely chopped (optional)
- Sour cream, for serving
- Preheat oven to 400°. Into the bottom of a large ovenproof skillet, spoon ½ cup chili into a thin, even layer.
- On a clean work surface, spoon two heaping spoonfuls of chili into center of each tortilla. Divide 1 cup cheese between tortillas, then top each with a hot dog. Roll up hot dogs in tortillas and place seam side-down in skillet.
- Spoon remaining chili over tortillas, then top with remaining 1 cup cheese. Bake until hot dogs are warmed through and cheese is melted, 15 to 20 minutes.
- Garnish with green onions, tomatoes, and onions if using. Serve with sour cream on the side.
Hot Dogs + Enchiladas = MIC DROP 😱Full recipe: http://dlsh.it/cUpL7lL
Julkaissut Delish Keskiviikkona 23. tammikuuta 2019