Chocolate-Covered Strawberry Jell-O Shots
Not your mom's chocolate-covered strawberries.
- 2 (16 oz) boxes strawberries
- 1¼ c. semisweet chocolate chips
- 2 tsp. coconut oil
- 1 (3 oz) box strawberry Jell-O
- 1 c. water, boiled
- 1 c. vodka
- Make shot glasses: Slice off the tops and tips of strawberries, leveling them so they can stand up on a flat surface. Using a small melon baller, gently scoop out inside of each strawberry, creating a "shot glass." Discard insides.
- Line a small cooking sheet with parchment paper. Combine chocolate chips and coconut oil in a large bowl and microwave in 30-second intervals, stirring in between, until completely melted. Dip hollowed-out strawberries in chocolate and place, cup side up, on baking sheet. Place in refrigerator to harden, 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, make Jell-O filling: In a large bowl, whisk together Jell-O and boiling water until completely dissolved. Add vodka and whisk to combine.
- Carefully pour Jell-O mixture into strawberries. Refrigerate until firm, 3 to 4 hours.
- Remove strawberries from refrigerator and place on serving plate. Serve.
Chocolate Covered Strawberry Jell-O Shots are the only “Valentine” you need ❤️Full recipe: http://dlsh.it/A6r2B5R
Julkaissut Delish Perjantaina 25. tammikuuta 2019