There's nothing like a big stack of pancakes for breakfast—they're a breakfast staple! Just because you're on the Keto diet doesn't mean you've gotta miss out on the joys of flapjacks.
- ½ c. almond flour
- 4 oz. cream cheese, softened
- 4 large eggs
- 1 tsp. lemon zest
- Butter, for frying and serving
- In a medium bowl, whisk together almond flour, cream cheese, eggs, and lemon zest until smooth.
- In a nonstick skillet over medium heat, melt 1 tablespoon butter. Pour in about 3 tablespoons batter and cook until golden, 2 minutes. Flip and cook 2 minutes more. Transfer to a plate and continue with the rest of the batter.
- Serve topped with butter.
We can't believe these fluffy pancakes are Keto friendly 😱Get Keto friendly maple syrup: http://amzn.to/2FTsWn5(We make $ off this 🔗!)Full recipe: http://dlsh.it/GMpo6Nw
Julkaissut Delish Tiistaina 18. joulukuuta 2018