Funfetti Dump Cake
Bad name, GREAT results.
- 1 c. milk
- 1 box vanilla instant pudding mix
- 16 Golden Oreos (12 whole, 4 crushed)
- ½ c. white chocolate chips
- 1 box Funfetti cake mix
- 1 stick butter, thinly sliced
- ¼ c. rainbow sprinkles
- Preheat oven to 350°. In a bowl or glass measuring cup, combine milk and vanilla pudding and whisk until thick, 2 minutes.
- Spread pudding on the bottom of a 9"-x-13" baking dish. Top with a layer of 12 Golden Oreos and sprinkle with white chocolate chips.
- Pour cake mix on top and use a fork to level out the mix, breaking up any clumps (especially around the corners).
- Top with butter (spread all over) and sprinkle all over with crushed Oreos and sprinkles.
- Bake until cake mix is completely baked through, 20 minutes. Let cool slightly before serving.
Funfetti Dump Cake gives birthday cake a run for its money: http://dlsh.it/lu4xRc8Full Recipe: http://dlsh.it/plpwQkV
Julkaissut Delish Torstaina 18. elokuuta 2016