Spinach Artichoke Zucchini Bites
These little guys are scary addictive. Just as the zucchini becomes tender, the cheese is getting melty and delicious.
- ½ (8-oz.) block cream cheese, softened
- 2 tbsp. sour cream
- ⅔ c. shredded mozzarella
- ¼ c. freshly grated Parmesan
- ½ c. canned artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- ½ c. frozen spinach, drained and chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- Pinch crushed red pepper flakes
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 3 medium zucchini, cut into ½" rounds
- Preheat oven to 400° and line a large baking sheet with parchment paper. In a large bowl, combine cream cheese, mozzarella, Parmesan, artichokes, spinach, garlic, and crushed red pepper. Season with salt and pepper.
- Spread about a tablespoon of cream cheese mixture on top of each zucchini coin.
- Bake until zucchini is tender and cheese is melty, 15 minutes. For more color, broil on high, 1-2 minutes.
Spinach Artichoke Zucchini Bites are the low-carb way to eat your favorite dip.Full recipe: http://dlsh.it/SHOFFNr
Julkaissut Delish Maanantaina 17. joulukuuta 2018