Cheesy Spinach-Artichoke Bagels
You'll never top your bagel another way again.
- 8 oz. cream cheese, softened
- ½ c. finely chopped artichoke hearts
- ½ c. finely chopped spinach
- 1 c. shredded mozzarella, divided
- ½ c. freshly grated Parmesan
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 tbsp. chopped parsley, plus more for garnish
- ½ tsp. crushed red pepper flakes, plus more for garnish
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 2 bagels, halved
- Preheat oven to 350° and line a medium cooking sheet with parchment paper. In a large bowl, combine cream cheese, artichoke hearts, spinach, ⅔ cup mozzarella, Parmesan, garlic, parsley, and red pepper flakes. Season with salt and pepper and stir to combine.
- Place bagels cut side up on baking sheet and spread each with spinach-and-artichoke mixture. Top with remaining mozzarella. Bake until bagels are warmed through and cheese is melty, 10 to 12 minutes. Broil if desired.
- Garnish with more parsley and red pepper flakes, and serve.
How To Make Cheesy Spinach Artichoke Bagels
If you love pizza bagels, these Cheesy Spinach Artichoke Bagels will blow your mind. Full recipe: http://dlsh.it/krXVQAO
Julkaissut Delish Maanantaina 4. helmikuuta 2019