Strawberry Shortcake Fudge
How do you make fudge taste like strawberry shortcake? Easy! Simply stir in some Jell-O mix. It may sound cray, but it works wonderfully.
- Nonstick cooking spray
- 3½ c. white chocolate chips
- 1 (14-oz.) can sweetened condensed milk
- 2 tbsp. strawberry Jell-O powder
- 1 tbsp. butter
- 1 tsp. pure vanilla extract
- Pinch kosher salt
- 1½ c. marshmallow crème
- 10 -14 drops pink food coloring
- 2 c. Nilla wafers
- ¾ c. crushed Nilla wafers, for garnish
- Pink sanding sugar, for garnish
- Line a square (8"-x-8” or 9"-x-9”) baking pan with parchment paper then spray with cooking spray.
- In a small saucepan over medium heat, combine white chocolate chips, sweetened condensed milk, strawberry Jell-O powder, butter, vanilla, and salt. Cook, stirring often, until melted and smooth.
- Reduce heat to medium-low and add marshmallow fluff and food coloring. Stir until melted.
- Remove from heat and immediately pour half into the prepared pan. Arrange a single layer of Nilla wafers on top of the fudge and pour remaining fudge over top. Sprinkle with crushed wafers and pink sprinkles.
- Refrigerate until firm, 2 to 3 hours, then slice into squares.
How To Make Strawberry Shortcake Fudge
This fudge tastes EXACTLY like strawberry shortcake. Full recipe: http://dlsh.it/foYfj4X
Julkaissut Delish Perjantaina 20. heinäkuuta 2018