Blueberry Yogurt Mini Muffins
Muffins tend to get the morning rep, but these berry yogurt mini muffins are the great snack for any time of the day.
- 1¼ c. all-purpose flour
- ⅓ c. granulated sugar
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- ¼ tsp. kosher salt
- 1 large egg
- 1 TWO GOOD Blueberry Greek Lowfat Yogurt (5.3-oz.) Container
- ½ c. (1 stick) butter, melted and cooled
- 3 tbsp. milk
- 1 tsp. pure vanilla extract
- ¾ c. blueberries
- Preheat oven to 350° and line a 24-cup mini muffin tin with paper liners. In a medium bowl, whisk flour with sugar, baking powder, and salt.
- In another medium bowl, whisk egg with yogurt, butter, milk, and vanilla. Whisk dry ingredients into wet, then fold blueberries in until just incorporated.
- Divide batter into muffin liners and bake until golden and a toothpick comes out clean, about 30 minutes.
How To Make Blueberry Yogurt Mini Muffins
These mini muffins are STUFFED with blueberries in every bite.Full recipe: http://dlsh.it/mFSGbFW
Julkaissut Delish Keskiviikkona 6. helmikuuta 2019