Fruity Pebbles Cheesecake
- FOR THE CRUST
- 1 (10-oz.) bag marshmallows
- ½ c. (1 stick) butter
- 5 c. Fruity Pebbles
- FOR THE CHEESECAKE
- 2 (8-oz.) blocks cream cheese, softened
- ½ c. granulated sugar
- 1 tsp. pure vanilla extract
- Pinch of kosher salt
- 2 c. whipped topping
- ½ c. Fruity Pebbles, plus more for garnish
- Make crust: In a large saucepan over medium heat, melt marshmallows and butter, stirring to combine. Remove from heat and stir in Fruity Pebbles.
- Grease a springform pan with cooking spray, then press mixture into pan and up the sides. Let cool.
- Meanwhile, make filling: In a large bowl using a hand mixer, beat together cream cheese and sugar until light and fluffy, then add vanilla and salt. Stir in Cool Whip until no lumps remain, then fold in Fruity Pebbles.
- Spoon filling into cooled crust and refrigerate until set, at least 4 hours and up to overnight.
- Remove cheesecake from pan and garnish with more Fruity Pebbles before slicing and serving.
How To Make A Fruity Pebbles Cheesecake
Fruity Pebbles Cheesecake = every cereal lover's DREAM come true 😍Full recipe: http://dlsh.it/MeSEL9S
Julkaissut Delish Keskiviikkona 6. helmikuuta 2019